The matchmaking event will take place during HANNOVER MESSE, 23-27 April, the world´s leading industrial and technological trade show.
The trade fair line-up includes:
- Energy: Leading Trade Fair for Integrated Energy Systems and Mobility
- Digital Factory: Leading Trade Fair for Integrated Processes and IT Solutions
- Motion, Drive & Automation: Leading Trade Fair for Power Transmission and Control
- Industrial Automation: Leading Trade Fair for Factory and Process Automation, System Solutions and Industrial IT
- ComVac: Leading Trade Fair for Compressed Air and Vacuum Technology
- Industrial Supply: Leading Trade Fair for Innovative Subcontracting Solutions and Lightweight Construction
- Research & Technology: Leading Trade Fair for R&D and Technology Transfer.
Registration in the matchmaking event is free-of-charge before 15th February 2018.
In order to maintain the quality of the event, a fine of 150.00 EUR will be invoiced if participation is canceled!
Technology & Business Cooperation Days at HANNOVER MESSE 2018, 24-26 April, is the matchmaking event for innovative SMEs, research institutions and universities to find partners for technology and research cooperations or business partnerships in pre-organised one-to-one meetings.
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory solutions
- Resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies
- Sustainable Energy & Mobility
Registration to the matchmaking event is free until February 15.
Food & Drinks mission to Japan in March 2018 is organised on the fringes of „FOODEX Japan 2018” the International Food and Beverage Exhibition in Chiba, Japan (http://www.jma.or.jp/foodex/en/index.html).
• Mission dates: from 5 – 9 March 2018
• Application deadline: Thursday, 7 December 2017. Application_Form here!
• Venue: Tokyo (1-day at the EU-Japan Centre Tokyo office + 4-day at „FOODEX Japan 2018” Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan)
EU managers from EU SMEs working in organics sectors.
Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
• Gain knowledge about the targeted market structure, sector analysis, business policy
• Exhibit at FOODEX JAPAN, Asia’s largest exhibition dedicated to food and drink
• Create new business opportunities
• Identify relevant key contacts
• Establish first contact and potential business relationships with Japanese companies, clusters and/or subcontractors.
Costs and support covered by the EU-Japan Centre
• SMEs participating in the mission will benefit from 600 EUR grant
• No mission fee
The EU-Japan Centre covers all mission-related costs such as speakers’ fees, room rental, trade fair registration, booth rental & arrangements, lectures and seminars, and poster translation and printing.
Costs covered by the participants
• Travel costs to/from Japan, transfer from/to the airport, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre.
• The transfer of food or any additional equipment to the fair will be at participant’s cost.
• Participants are required to pay a 1000 EUR refundable deposit to guarantee their place on the mission.
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre.
More info and contact: Diane Lula at email@example.com
Socialchallenges.eu, there is a new call for financial support to third parties in the area of social innovation. This is an European platform where social issues meet innovative solutions and funding opportunities. The following topics are covered: environment, refugees, health, employment, mobility, education, gender, youth, etc.
- 1 go-to platform, a smart environment
- 22 strategic nodes supporting challenge owners and solution providers across Europe
- 27+ challenges supported and sponsored by a EU grant mechanism scheme
- 81 selected solution providers (max 3 per challenge)
- 2.430.000€ total grant (30000€ per selected solution provider).The types of activities to perform that qualify for receiving financial support are entrepreneurial solutions able to solve social challenges posted on www.socialchallenges.eu.
INNOVATE 2017 (www.innovate2017.gov.uk) is where the world meets the best of UK innovation. The two day event will look at global challenges, from curing disease and feeding the world to securing cyber space. Delegates will discover how UK and global innovation is solving these problems.
The programme will feature presentations from leading innovators and experts from across a number of technological fields. INNOVATE 2017 is the UK’s leading innovation event!
INNOVATE 2017 is a place to do deals and at the heart of the event is the international zone where the Enterprise Europe Network is organising INNOVATE 2017 Match – a major EEN brokerage event to foster winning partnerships of the future:
International businesses and research organisations are being granted FREE registration to INNOVATE 2017 through their EEN local representative, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org after registering.
More information on INNOVATE 2017 can be found at www.innovate2017.gov.uk where you will find details of plenaries, seminars and the innovation showcase and exhibition.