Food & Drinks mission to Japan in March 2018 is organised on the fringes of „FOODEX Japan 2018” the International Food and Beverage Exhibition in Chiba, Japan (http://www.jma.or.jp/foodex/en/index.html).
• Mission dates: from 5 – 9 March 2018
• Application deadline: Thursday, 7 December 2017. Application_Form here!
• Venue: Tokyo (1-day at the EU-Japan Centre Tokyo office + 4-day at „FOODEX Japan 2018” Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan)
EU managers from EU SMEs working in organics sectors.
Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
• Gain knowledge about the targeted market structure, sector analysis, business policy
• Exhibit at FOODEX JAPAN, Asia’s largest exhibition dedicated to food and drink
• Create new business opportunities
• Identify relevant key contacts
• Establish first contact and potential business relationships with Japanese companies, clusters and/or subcontractors.
Costs and support covered by the EU-Japan Centre
• SMEs participating in the mission will benefit from 600 EUR grant
• No mission fee
The EU-Japan Centre covers all mission-related costs such as speakers’ fees, room rental, trade fair registration, booth rental & arrangements, lectures and seminars, and poster translation and printing.
Costs covered by the participants
• Travel costs to/from Japan, transfer from/to the airport, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre.
• The transfer of food or any additional equipment to the fair will be at participant’s cost.
• Participants are required to pay a 1000 EUR refundable deposit to guarantee their place on the mission.
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre.
More info and contact: Diane Lula at firstname.lastname@example.org
Socialchallenges.eu, there is a new call for financial support to third parties in the area of social innovation. This is an European platform where social issues meet innovative solutions and funding opportunities. The following topics are covered: environment, refugees, health, employment, mobility, education, gender, youth, etc.
- 1 go-to platform, a smart environment
- 22 strategic nodes supporting challenge owners and solution providers across Europe
- 27+ challenges supported and sponsored by a EU grant mechanism scheme
- 81 selected solution providers (max 3 per challenge)
- 2.430.000€ total grant (30000€ per selected solution provider).The types of activities to perform that qualify for receiving financial support are entrepreneurial solutions able to solve social challenges posted on www.socialchallenges.eu.
INNOVATE 2017 (www.innovate2017.gov.uk) is where the world meets the best of UK innovation. The two day event will look at global challenges, from curing disease and feeding the world to securing cyber space. Delegates will discover how UK and global innovation is solving these problems.
The programme will feature presentations from leading innovators and experts from across a number of technological fields. INNOVATE 2017 is the UK’s leading innovation event!
INNOVATE 2017 is a place to do deals and at the heart of the event is the international zone where the Enterprise Europe Network is organising INNOVATE 2017 Match – a major EEN brokerage event to foster winning partnerships of the future:
International businesses and research organisations are being granted FREE registration to INNOVATE 2017 through their EEN local representative, just contact email@example.com after registering.
More information on INNOVATE 2017 can be found at www.innovate2017.gov.uk where you will find details of plenaries, seminars and the innovation showcase and exhibition.
Connect with Industry leaders at the 4th Smart City Brokerage Event. Take advantage of the networking opportunities organized at the Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC), the worldwide leading event for cities! #SmartCityBrokerage
The Brokerage Event takes place on the 14th-16th Nov and is arranged by Enterprise Europe Network. Participants sit down in pre-arranged one-on-one meetings for discussing project set-ups and collaborations.
Conditions of participation
- A company email address is required to register
- Only 1 participant per organisation is allowed
- Following up with your support office after the event is required
- Investment and Regional agencies are allowed to participate only on Thursday
For more information please check Terms & Conditions
- The Smart City Brokerage Event is free of charge
- SCEWC tickets discounts for qualified brokerage event participants with 2 international meetings may be provided few days before the event
- Participants with Smart Mobility World Congress ticket are also welcome
Tuesday, November 14th: From 10h to 18h
Wednesday, November 15th: From 10h to 18h
Thursday, November 16th: From 10h to 14h
The Brokerage Event will take place on the Smart City Expo World Congress at Fira de Barcelona, at the Hall 2 in the Smart City Plaza.
Evenimentul de Meet & Match
, 27-28 sept, din cadrul targului Kunststoffenbeurs 2017
dedicat industriei plasticului si cauciucului
va avea loc in in Veldhoven
, aproape de Eindhoven, Olanda. Este zbor Cluj – Eindhoven (26-30 sept) cu wizzair.
Participarea la eveniment este gratuita, insa e necesar sa va inregistrati
iar apoi sa va programati intalniri.
Si vizitarea targului Kunststoffenbeurs 2017 e gratuita, detalii gasiti pe site.