Food & Drinks mission to Japan in March 2018 is organised on the fringes of „FOODEX Japan 2018” the International Food and Beverage Exhibition in Chiba, Japan (http://www.jma.or.jp/foodex/en/index.html).
• Mission dates: from 5 – 9 March 2018
• Application deadline: Thursday, 7 December 2017. Application_Form here!
• Venue: Tokyo (1-day at the EU-Japan Centre Tokyo office + 4-day at „FOODEX Japan 2018” Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan)
EU managers from EU SMEs working in organics sectors.
Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
• Gain knowledge about the targeted market structure, sector analysis, business policy
• Exhibit at FOODEX JAPAN, Asia’s largest exhibition dedicated to food and drink
• Create new business opportunities
• Identify relevant key contacts
• Establish first contact and potential business relationships with Japanese companies, clusters and/or subcontractors.
Costs and support covered by the EU-Japan Centre
• SMEs participating in the mission will benefit from 600 EUR grant
• No mission fee
The EU-Japan Centre covers all mission-related costs such as speakers’ fees, room rental, trade fair registration, booth rental & arrangements, lectures and seminars, and poster translation and printing.
Costs covered by the participants
• Travel costs to/from Japan, transfer from/to the airport, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre.
• The transfer of food or any additional equipment to the fair will be at participant’s cost.
• Participants are required to pay a 1000 EUR refundable deposit to guarantee their place on the mission.
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre.
More info and contact: Diane Lula at firstname.lastname@example.org