Socialchallenges.eu, there is a new call for financial support to third parties in the area of social innovation. This is an European platform where social issues meet innovative solutions and funding opportunities. The following topics are covered: environment, refugees, health, employment, mobility, education, gender, youth, etc.
- 1 go-to platform, a smart environment
- 22 strategic nodes supporting challenge owners and solution providers across Europe
- 27+ challenges supported and sponsored by a EU grant mechanism scheme
- 81 selected solution providers (max 3 per challenge)
- 2.430.000€ total grant (30000€ per selected solution provider).The types of activities to perform that qualify for receiving financial support are entrepreneurial solutions able to solve social challenges posted on www.socialchallenges.eu.
Prin Programul de Internationalizare 2017 se ofera IMM-urilor max. 50.000RON pentru:
- participarea la targuri si expozitii internationale;
- participarea la misiuni economice in strainatate;
- crearea identitatii vizuale (marca, sigla, slogan);
- realizarea unui site/aplicatie pe mobil;
- participare la cursuri de pregatire;
- analize si studii de piata;
- alte activitati de promovare si sustinere a internationalizarii.
Acest ajutor de minimis se acorda pe principiul primul venit – primul servit!
Va dorim succes si asteptam sa va informam despre targuri si expozitii, si sa va organizam misiuni economice in strainatate prin reteaua Enterprise Europe Network, (calendar evenimente).
Our Indian EEN partner – the Federation of Indian Export Organisations – is proud to present the newly established Indian Trade Portal.
The Government of India has been taking various steps towards boosting its trade with the rest of the world by adopting policies and procedures which would help to increase and facilitate both exports and imports with the other countries of the world.
In order to facilitate and thereby increase external trade activities with the rest of the world, the Department of Commerce, Government of India has developed this www.indiantradeportal.in.
Services available via the portal are as follows:
- Information on Preferential Tariff of 87 Countries (Rules of Origin to get preferential access to targeted markets under Trade Agreements concluded by India)
- Global Trade and Tender Queries to enhance business opportunity
- Information (incl. alerts) on Technical Barriers to Trade
- Search & Identify code of a product from its name.
- Data and information of around 80,000 companies from various industry sectors
- India’s Export related Acts & Export procedure know how
- Frequently Asked Questions on How to Export, Export Promotion Schemes, Banking, Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax, Trade Agreements etc.
- Free SMS (only on India numbers) & Monthly e-bulletins
- And many more.
For more information on the trade portal, please get in touch with:
Jt. Dy. Director General
Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO)
Member of Enterprise Europe Network India
„Dear Sir, Madam,
I would like to introduce FABULOUS 4.0 and our CALL FOR PROJECTS.
FABULOUS  IS THE EUROPEAN 3D PRINTING ACCELERATOR for entrepreneurs,
startups and SMEs. We launched our third and last OPEN CALL in May and
we are looking for INNOVATIVE BUSINESS IDEAS RELATED TO 3D PRINTING AND
DIGITAL FABRICATION .
The call for projects targets startups, SMEs and web entrepreneurs with
innovative ideas related to 3D Printing and Digital Fabrication and
making use of FIWARE technologies.
Applicants who want to challenge traditional manufacturing business
models may submit their ideas for an innovative service, product or
application until JUNE 28TH 2016. FABulous is therefore a 4.0 revolution
that targets both the virtual and physical sectors. The acceleration
programme will run over 4 MONTHS, from September to December 2016, and
will fund 20 STARTUPS AND SMES.
The selected projects will get:
– Funding: up to 30.000€
– Mentoring and coaching
– FIWARE technical support
– FABulous 3D Printing Community
Follow us on Twitter: @FABULOUS_FI
Do not hesitate to disseminate the call among your network. It’s a
short notice but we’d like you to know that it’s a 10 pages
application. We organise a webinar on Friday, 24th June, on „HOW TO SUBMIT A
SUCCESSFUL PROPOSAL” AT 12:30 CET:
Please contact me if you have any further question.
Boulevard de la Cambre, 52
B1000 Brussels / Bruxelles
Tel. +32 2 645 08 70
Fax. +32 2 648 70 77
 http://www.carsa.es/ „
View Spain Clusters Catalogue by regions. Would you like to be introduce to any of them?