Prin Programul de Internationalizare 2017 se ofera IMM-urilor max. 50.000RON pentru:
- participarea la targuri si expozitii internationale;
- participarea la misiuni economice in strainatate;
- crearea identitatii vizuale (marca, sigla, slogan);
- realizarea unui site/aplicatie pe mobil;
- participare la cursuri de pregatire;
- analize si studii de piata;
- alte activitati de promovare si sustinere a internationalizarii.
Acest ajutor de minimis se acorda pe principiul primul venit – primul servit!
Va dorim succes si asteptam sa va informam despre targuri si expozitii, si sa va organizam misiuni economice in strainatate prin reteaua Enterprise Europe Network, (calendar evenimente).
Matchmaking RAIL: International Business Days @ TRAKO 2017: https://www.b2match.eu/TRAKO2017
25 Sep 2017 – 28 Sep 2017
In the framework of 12th International Railway Fair TRAKO, the largest and most prestigious rail industry meeting in in Central and Eastern Europe, Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg and the Cluster Mobility of the German Capital Region Berlin-Brandenburg invite you to the International Business Days @ TRAKO 2017 to explore the perfect opportunity to find international partners via Matchmaking activities during the exhibition.
TRAKO is a presentation of the state of the art in transport systems and railway infrastructure in Poland, Europe and round the world. In this respect TRAKO and International Business Days is the perfect opportunity to promote rail transport (trains and trams), freight forwarding and logistics, and to present the latest technologies and hold meetings within the industry and beyond.
The matchmaking event will focus on the following topics:
– rail products and services
– rail tracks
– rail logistics
– rail vehicles.
Participation is free of charge, but REGISTRATION is compulsory until 24th September 2017! You must be in possession of an entrance card of the trade fair, its is free for visitors: http://www.trakofair.com/.
World Bridge Tourism is one of the projects supported by the European Union, in order to increase the flows of visitors from China to the EU. In the Call for Tender specifications it is clearly referred that cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network should be envisaged regarding the B2B events!
World Bridge Tourism London follows the success of World Bridge Tourism Shanghai and will be held on 2-3 November 2017. The programme combines a conference and a B2B workshop between tourism-related EU companies (particularly SMEs) and Chinese operators.
See more details about WBT London (click here)
On the 2nd November, the conference will concentrate on best practice examples and the changing needs and expectations of Chinese visitors to Europe. On the 3rd November, 150 European operators will meet 100 Chinese operators in a day of B2B pre-scheduled matchmaking appointments.
Applications for European operators to be selected for WBT London are open and will close on Friday, the 8th September. Attendance to WBT London is free of charge (see more conditions in the webpage).
Additionally, a webinar about the Chinese outbound tourism market will be organized on the 21st of September, also as part of the WBT project. Registration is also free of charge (click to register)!
TRAVEL COSTS OF SELECTED SMEs WILL BE 80% REIMBURSED.
MATCHMAKING MISSION – WASTE MANAGEMENT & BIOGAS
21-24 November, 2017 – São Paulo – SP, Brazil
The matchmaking mission is organized in line with the event “Waste Expo 2017¨ and has the institutional partnership with Sebrae (Serviço Brasileiro de Apoio à Micro e Pequena Empresa) and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN/IBICT)
Companies shall apply directly till September 24th at LCBA website at: http://www.lowcarbonbrazil.com/MM-WASTE-MNGMT
Technologies & Opportunities
LCBA has identified the technological routes for the target sub-sectors, also indicating the business potentials for European Small and Medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Brazilian market, both for technology and service providers with the aim to promote the establishment of cooperation and partnership agreements.
- Solid Waste Management: Consulting, planning, logistics, monitoring and information and communication tools (ICT)
- Solid Waste Management: Collection and transportation
- Solid Waste Management: Technology or equipment for sorting/separation
- Solid Waste Management: Processing and upgrading of recyclable solid waste as input materials for production processes
- Reverse Logistics: Planning, consulting, operationalization
- Organic Waste Management: Composting
- Biogas production: Engineering and project implementation
- Biogas production: Manufacture or supply of biodigestors or other equipment
- Biogas production: Upgrading or compression
- Biogas use: Operations and maintenance for heat generation
- Biogas use: Operations and maintenance for power generation
- Biogas: Monitoring, metering or control systems and equipment
- Waste-to-energy from agricultural waste (biomass)
- Waste-to-energy from animal waste (livestock)
- Waste-to-energy from urban and construction waste
The matchmaking event is addressed to small and medium enterprises and other entities representing cosmetics sector interested in developing and initiating cross border cooperation. Thanks to the participation in B2B meetings, that will take place during CosmeticBusiness 2017 Poland and HPCI exhibitions, you will get access to new business markets and will be able to select meetings in advance by creating an online profile to find the partner you are looking for.
Additional information about the CosmeticBusiness Matchmaking Event 2017 and Registration on the event website: https://www.b2match.eu/cosmeticbusiness2017
Who should attend?
SMEs and other entities from the cosmetics and home care products sectors:
- Raw materials suppliers/producers
- Cosmetics producers, private label producers
- Machinery manufacturers
- Retailers, distributors, agents active in the cosmetics industry
- Packaging producers/distributors
- Retail networks / corporations / discount stores
- Services providers
Why to participate?
- to find out about market trends and innovations
- to showcase your most favorable projects, products and services
- to initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- to find new business partners
- to find new distribution channels
- to find new technological/research partners
- to get the latest information on cosmetics industry & new technologies
- to get in touch with the retailing networks
Participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- 2-day entrance ticket to the CosmeticBusiness Fair and Conference for the company (after registration via http://cosmeticbusiness2017.registration-online.pl/?lang=EN)
- personalised meeting schedule
- coffee breaks
- participation in Cocktail for Exhibitors and Participants of the Brokerage Event which may result in even more business contacts
- business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event
International B2B matchmaking for professional and individual gamers at gamescom fair in Koln, Germany on 22-24 August 2017.
Games companies will present their latest products and releases, but they will also be looking for future projects and cooperation partners.
More details and registration: https://gamesmatchgamescom2017.b2match.io/